2021-2022 School Year
- Full time preschool hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am–12:00pm
- 10 month program August – May (based on OS school calendar)
- Serving children ages three and four (must be potty trained)
- Enrollment Capacity: 28 Children
- Cost: $100.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Full time yearly tuition – $2,800.00
- August-May payments – $280.00 per month
- Only a completed enrollment package and paid registration fee will secure an opening.
- All children enrolled are required have a current Mississippi Immunization Form 121 on file before the start of preschool.
- As a courtesy, a waiting list is kept on file for parents who wish to be notified of any openings that may become available.
- For complete information and a tour of our preschool, please contact us at 228-875-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student to Teacher Ratio: 9:1 (special activities)/ 14:1 (classroom activities)
Snack: Each child is responsible to bring their own snack daily, and snack must meet USDA Guidelines. A USDA snack suggestion list is available upon request.
Our Director & Teachers are CDA or Early Childhood Education certified. All preschool staff maintain CPR/first aid certification. Our experienced teaching staff uses age appropriate activities along with teaching a basic Christian philosophy. We provide a mix of creative hands-on, child initiated activities combined with self-correcting Montessori activities. We offer a playground, computers in the classroom, field trips, twice a year school portraits, and holiday parties. We also offer an Extended Care Program for our student’s twice-weekly for an additional fee. Extended Care Program is offered on Tues and Thurs from 11:30am – 2pm for enrolled students for an additional per day fee of $10.00 (Extended Care Program enrollment is based on availability.)